- To attract more international visitors, all projects will be carried out under the principle of “Preserving the Nature and the authenticity of local cultures” supported by the Construction of Public and Scenic Facilities. Local resources, such as natural landforms, coastal scenic spots, Buddhist temples and historical relics, will also be studied and explored deeply to facilitate tourism development.
- Provide tourist services, create job opportunities and refresh the tourism spots by cooperating with local tourism businesses.
- Connect unique geographic scenic spots of the Northeast Coast with famous tourism spots around the Danshui River estuary for increasing international tourism in Northern Taiwan.
- Garner publicity and increase market shares through international marketing and promotion strategies.
- Connect local businesses through industry alliance, integrate community cultures with local tourism, and create an employment network for local residents. Implement multilingual tourism environment and better tourism service for the long-term goal of “Plan for the Doubling of Tourist Arrivals”.