I、Organization and staff complement
In accordance with the “Rules for National Scenic Area Organization,”the scenic area’s organizational system has a director, deputy director, secretary, planning, construction, management and recreational sections, a secretariat, accounting and personnel offices, Yeliu and Guanyinshan management stations, Sanzhi, Baisha Bay, and Jinshan visitor centers. The Administration has 31 employees, plus three technicians and six maintenance workers, for a total of 40 employees.
II、Responsibilities of the Management Section
- Surveying, planning, developing and conserving tourism resources and preservation of special ecological, geological, landscape and sea area resources.
- Implementation of scenic area plans, building and maintenance of public amenities.
- Management of tourism, accommodation, amusement and public facilities, and mountain and sea area recreation activities, and encouraging private investment in and operation of such facilities.
- Assisting with various construction items and with building permit applications.
- Environmental hygiene preservation and pollution prevention.
- Travel order and safety preservation and management.
- Travel services and interpretation.
- Promotion of tourism and recreation activities.
- External transport contacting and coordinating.
- Other matters relating to the management of the scenic area.