Opening Hours: 00:00-24:00
Jinspa Hot Spring is located on the border of Jinshan and Wanli. It is a rare “submarine hot spring” with weak acid, very good for the caring of your tender skin. There are spacious family bathrooms for the whole family to enjoy bathing together, and there are also luxury bathrooms for lovers, with both a hot bath and a cold bath to double your joy. Besides, there are also hot spring suites of different styles for your choice, to increase your pleasure while touring the North Coast. The restaurant serves dishes made of selected local agricultural and fishery products, such as German pig knuckle, chicken leg, lamb shoulder steak, and Yangzhou “lion’s head,” absolutely delicious.
1. Drive along Freeway 3, get off at Wanli Interchange, turn onto Highway 2, past Green Bay through Wanli Tunnel, and get to Jinspa at the point of 43km on Highway 2.
2. Drive on Highway 2 from Tamsui, past Sanzhi, Shimen, and Jinsan to arrive at Jinspa at the point of 43km on the Highway.
3. Drive along Yangjin Highway from Yangmingshan, and turn right toward Keelung at Highway 2, and drive to the point of 43km.
1. Take a Kuo Kuang Bus (No. 1815) at Taipei Railway Station bound for Jinshan, and get off at “Jiatou Stop” (right in front of Jinspa).
2. Take a Keelung Bus or Tamsui Bus from Keelung Railway Station bound for Jinshan or Tamsui, and get off at “Jiatou Stop.”
3. Take a Keelung Bus or Tamsui Bus from across Tamsui MRT Station bound for Keelung, and get off at “Jiatou Stop.”
Nearby Scenic Spots:
Yehliu Geopark, Temple of Fortune God, Twin Candlestick Islets, Dharma Drum Mountain, Jumin Museum, Jinshan Old Street, and Zhongjiao Bay (for surfing).